Additional heater 24 V, for installation in the drinking trough
- Additional heater model 6063 (order no. 131.6063) 24 V, 180 W with stainless steel cover plate and cable junction box.
- Frost protection of the drinking trough down to -20°C.
- For installation, only four mounting holes need to be drilled in the base of the drinking trough according to the template.
- The electrical connection is via a transformer 230/24 V. An outdoor thermostat can be connected upstream of the transformer.
- An anti-freeze heating cable 24 V is required to heat the branch line. If an anti-freeze heating line is used, it is connected in parallel with the power supply line coming from the transformer to the heating coil of the drinking trough.
- If the antifreeze heating cable is laid on plastic cables, please ensure that the cable is suitable for hot and cold water. For better heat distribution, the plastic cable must first be wrapped with aluminium adhesive tape before the cable is laid.