- For keeping the water frost-free in insulated ring pipes (1/2" or 3/4") with a maximum length of 200 m
- The heater model 300 is equipped with a 3000 W heating element and has been specially developed
for installation in outdoor climate stables for cattle, horses, pigs or sheep - The animals are reliably supplied
with water even at temperatures below freezing - The heating element is thermostatically controlled and has a built-in overheating protection (STB) The desired flow temperature can be set with a rotary control on the device.
- The housing made of high-quality cast iron is completely enamelled
- The model 300 is equipped with a circulation pump (230 V, 100 W) and is mounted on a base plate ready for connection. The water connections are made in 3/4".
- A vent valve, pressure relief valve, non-return valve and a non-return flap
are included in the scope of delivery - A 30 mA residual current circuit breaker must be provided by the customer
Cattle, calves, horses, sheep, goats